- #Northeastern journalism grad student @andyr10824 interviewed all six @NYTimes public editors for @CJR: cjr.org/special_report… 1 day ago
- #Northeastern j-grad @pamelalauren wins a National Press Club Award for her work with @EENewsUpdates. Congrats!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- #Northeastern journalism students report from “eye-opening and heart-filling” trip to Greece.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- For 20 years, Prof. @dankennedy_nu has been tracking outrages against free speech in the New England Muzzle Awards.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- NU journalism student @aneripattani is back from her African reporting trip with @NickKristof of the @NYTimes:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
Author Archives: Dan Kennedy
Here is the class map of your final projects. I thought you all did a terrific job, and I recommend that you take a little time to see what your classmates were up to. I hope you all have a … Continue reading
All of you should have received an important email laying out the final steps for your final projects. If you haven’t received it, please let me know as soon as possible.
Just a reminder about what we will be doing today and (if you like) Friday. Today’s class will be a work day for you to continue with your final projects. You may wish to get going on your videos — … Continue reading
Here is a link to the post I wrote recently on your final project and all of the associated deadlines. Please re-read it and be careful about fulfilling all of the requirements. As you know, your video will be due … Continue reading
Here is the slideshow that accompanied today’s discussion of Web metrics.
I plan to talk about two stories in class today, one at the beginning, one at the end. “Libel Case That Snared BBC Widens to Twitter,” New York Times “Outlaw Surrenders, Tells His Side,” New Haven Independent