Please mark your calendars: Our field trip to the Boston Globe Idea Lab will be on Monday, Nov. 19, from 3:30 to 5 p.m. I recognize that a couple of you may not be able to make it, but that would have been true no matter what day we picked. I think those of you who can make it will find it an eye-opening experience.
- #Northeastern journalism grad student @andyr10824 interviewed all six @NYTimes public editors for @CJR: cjr.org/special_report… 1 day ago
- #Northeastern j-grad @pamelalauren wins a National Press Club Award for her work with @EENewsUpdates. Congrats!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- #Northeastern journalism students report from “eye-opening and heart-filling” trip to Greece.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- For 20 years, Prof. @dankennedy_nu has been tracking outrages against free speech in the New England Muzzle Awards.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- NU journalism student @aneripattani is back from her African reporting trip with @NickKristof of the @NYTimes:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago