This class blog will be our principal online resource during the fall 2012 semester. We will use Blackboard only to record grades. Please check in with this site daily. Better yet, plug it in to Google Reader so that new material is delivered to you automatically.
- RT @HuntNewsNU: Panelists included former CNN Boston bureau chief @DanLothianTV, Boston Globe reporter @akjohnson1922, @NUjournalism direct… 1 day ago
- RT @cliffordlevy: Cool opportunity: @nytimes is looking for 5 young writers to be correspondents for The Edit, a newsletter for students an… 2 days ago
- RT @dankennedy_nu: Another fine @NUjournalism alum. twitter.com/MEPFuller/stat… 2 days ago
- RT @aleszubajak: A thoughtful piece on the role and responsibility of @facebook and @Twitter in catalyzing fake news, by @NUjournalism stud… 3 days ago
- “To get your journalism out there, you have to be as much of a marketer as a reporter,” Greg Fitzgerald (… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago