Here is the class map of your final projects. I thought you all did a terrific job, and I recommend that you take a little time to see what your classmates were up to. I hope you all have a great holiday break.
- Report Scaramucci’s foul-mouthed interview uncensored? Yes, says @jkaufman617. news.northeastern.edu/2017/08/pulitz… 2 weeks ago
- #Northeastern journalism grad student @andyr10824 interviewed all six @NYTimes public editors for @CJR: cjr.org/special_report… 1 month ago
- #Northeastern j-grad @pamelalauren wins a National Press Club Award for her work with @EENewsUpdates. Congrats!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- #Northeastern journalism students report from “eye-opening and heart-filling” trip to Greece.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- For 20 years, Prof. @dankennedy_nu has been tracking outrages against free speech in the New England Muzzle Awards.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago