Here is the class map of your final projects. I thought you all did a terrific job, and I recommend that you take a little time to see what your classmates were up to. I hope you all have a great holiday break.
- A great radio internship opportunity is coming up this fall at WGBH and PRI’s @InnovHub: facebook.com/nuschoolofjour… 1 day ago
- Prof. @dankennedy_nu reviews Nick Davies’ “Hack Attack,” on the Murdoch hacking scandals, for the @BostonGlobe: bostonglobe.com/arts/books/201… 1 week ago
- No bull: #Northeastern students excel on journalism Dialogue in Spain. northeastern.edu/news/2014/08/j… 1 week ago
- 2012 j-grad @lucasschoeppner reports for the @csmonitor on why the crisis in Ukraine may spur fracking: csmonitor.com/Environment/En… 2 weeks ago
- 2014 journalism grad @ZackSampson covers the Hernandez kidnapping case for the @BostonGlobe: bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/07/… 3 weeks ago